For the last nine months our world has known one big, unstoppable harassment caused by Trump. Here are other noted examples of how banal and pervasive sexual harassment is in our society, as they fell through the recent TPV-dug holes.
1. Eminem raps about Trump-chic harassment at BET Hi-hop awards.
2. Not wanting to be undone, Hollywood uncovered its own Harvey hurricane, as in
Stop weinstein-ing me or I’ll cut off your harvey.
3. Remembering his own sexual adventures in harassment, Woody Allen defended the disgraced producer:
Harvey never made any inappropriate advances to adopted minors, shouldn’t that count for something?
4. Keeping up the sexual debate, more than 200 women told The Los Angeles Times that James Toback, 72, duped them into meetings in which he’d pleasure himself, sometimes by grinding against them.
- TPV wonders whether Toback was flashing himself while reciting parts for the credulous women.
5. Not to be forgotten, Trump accused Summer Zervos, a former contestant on “The Apprentice” who originally accused Trump of sexually assaulting her in 2007, of falling behind and ignoring her own lawsuit. As a result, Trump took his own deposition and served himself with a subpoena related to the incident.
6. And as an afterthught, Trump then tweeted,
“I’ve known Harvey Weinstein for a long time. I’m not at all surprised to hear all these accusations. We often bragged and compared notes, when we met.”
7. And, the wining tweet is: