Here, at TPV, some days are more equal than others, and yesterday’s first GOP 2016 Presidential Debate trumped up all others:
- Man from Fox : Trump are you pledging not to run as an independent?
Trump: I will pledge that if I am the Republican nominee I will not run as an Independent
- Man from Fox: What is your take on Iran?
Trump. We have a president who doesn’t have a clue. I would say incompetent but I wouldn’t say that, because that is not nice. I, on the other hand, am a clue. I would make Iran a stock and invest in it. Iran does not deserve to be a country. It is stock. I am a stock. Fox is a stock. You should invest in me and I would in you.
- Megan from Fox: Mr. Trump, are you part of the war on women like Hillary?
Trump: I do not have time for this.
- Man from Fox: Mr. Trump, is Jeb Bush’s wife a Mexican illegal?
Trump: Only Jeb can answer that.
- Man from Fox: Mr. Trump do you support a single payer system?
Trump: Of course, as long as I am the one who is payed.
- Man: Mr. Trump, did you give to Hillary Clinton?
Trump: I did and she came to my wedding. And her stand-up was a hit.
- Man: Did you let Hillary touch you?
Trump: I did. Everything Hillary touches gets hard and hardened.
By DANA NEACSU: TheWeekholeView Trumped Up