While millions of American poor children will soon find themselves further ostracized and closer in status to poor children everywhere, the thinning middle class will soon pay more in taxes to support the style of the upper class whose taxes will be reduced, the media, while not fake, continue to be distracted on various wrongdoings. Here’s what fell through the hole in the last week or so.
- TMZ reported that Charlie Rose was fired for whispering creepy nonsense while standing behind various females for fear of making eye contact. http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_i7ctadw1;
- Groping accusations recently surfaced against Jeremy Piven from a former Playboy model and a relatively more popular porn actress, Piven losing his TV show over the allegations. The accusations made once more clear that at the Playboy Mansion there was a lot of looking and touching and few had qualms about how they touched. But, boys, did you really need to learn your manners, this way? Couldn’t your mamma tell you to play nicely in all circumstances?
- Also, Matt Lauer was fired for sexual misconduct in the workplace, forcing Trump to tweet:
“Wow, Matt Lauer was just fired from NBC for “inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace.” But when will the top executives at NBC & Comcast be fired for putting out so much Fake News. Check out Andy Lack’s past!”
TPV wonders if we will ever check out Trump’s present and hold him accountable for anything. Such as incompetence in the workplace?
- It has been weeks since any new women have accused Roy Moore, the Alabama Republican candidate for the Senate seat which once belonged to the Attorney General Sessions of sexually assaulting them as teens. Steva Bannon picked on this lack of new accusations and suggested that “all was just smearing of gentleman Moore for merely romancing women when that behavior is totally accepted particularly in very religious communities, where 10 is regarded as the age of sexual consent, especially in large families with many cousins, uncles, and step-fathers.”
- Rasmussen Reports that all Hollywood male producers, actors, photographers, script boys, or otherwise employed were starting their holiday shopping earlier this year, for fear they would soon have no money left if the current litigation trend, a form of redistributive justice, continued.
- Chiming in, President Trump took to twitter to say:
“Remember Americans, if you don’t have money for gifts this holiday season, shoplifting is NOT an option. It’s a really big deal, especially if caught. Of course, you ungrateful fools can always hope I will pardon you. Not!”
- Finally, some good news for Hollywood. A female personality was suing for damages on other grounds than Indian giving of sexual favors. Nancy Lesser missed the after-party and spent eight months on leave. She alleged the red carpet and other exits at the Microsoft Theater amounted to a dangerous condition. Of course, not as dangerous as having Trump president, and a Republican majority in Congress, but almost. Read the full story
By DANA NEACSU: TheWeekHoleView Muses on Wrongdoings